Posted in JHS News
Salary: Depending on experience
We are currently looking for a CNC Operator, We are a growing company that can offer you job security and excellent earning potential overtime.
In this role you will set, operate and programme 3-axis flatbed CNC machine. Ideally you will be a time served CNC Operator on any control system as specific training will be provided to brush up your skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a challenging role in a growing South London company that offers massive potential for future success whilst paying you an excellent salary.
- Operating CNC
- CNC programming.
- Artwork Design and proof preparation for clients.
- Responsibility for manufacturing a meeting deadlines.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office, (good proficiency with excel).
- Knowledge of v-carve pro preferred but not essential.
- Practical, hardworking and confident.
- Can work unaided, and as part of a team.
- Good numerical skills.
- Wide format Printing & finishing experience (Laminating, weeding, preparing for fitters etc.) preferred but not essential.
Fluent English speaker and literate
Eligible to work in the UK
Send us a cv and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org